Sunday, February 26, 2012





Someday Be Back Again
     by: Ingrid Marie Tubon

I can remember the days when we used to laugh and smile at all the times.
When we think our friendship will be forever mine... (but it's not alright)
Cause when the time passes by, same to you when you walk by..
The memories we shared will be kept right to to your heart
And when I think of you, I hope my dreams came true 
That Someday, be back again...

I know its true, that
 we're not there with you
But your face is all in our hearts..
Yourself remains in our minds....
Your voice says you'll be back again

Someday is a long time.. I wait for you
And everytime I see your smile, it reminds me of you
That you were here with me, smiling back at me
But its not reality but still, I know Someday.. be back again

Cause when the time passes by, same to you when you walk by..
The memories we shared will be kept right to to your heart
And when I think of you, I hope my dreams came true
My Friend you'll be back again....


I composed this song to my friend :)
The music of this song is not yet finished heheh :)
But the lyrics are done :)
Faye thank you for your friendship..
Your one of a kind..
I ♥ u
-Ingrid :)


-- This composition form my friend really touches my HEART.. even though they are so far .. they never FORGET me.. 

Ingrid is a special friend of mine.. she is simple but a smart one , she is humble and a helpful person with a GOOD HEART .. she TREASURES especially FRIENDSHIP .. living so faraway with them is hard .. but I KNOW SOMEDAY I'LL BE BACK AGAIN ... 
--ILOVEYOU SOO MUCH INGRID !---

No comments:

Post a Comment