Monday, February 27, 2012

"My reality"

I once Planned to GIVE UP ,
I LOVED this LIFE I have , it's PERFECT, it's REAL, it's the life most people WANT..
but, with just one choice I made, with just ONE ...
I just felt the feeling of being ALONE even if I'm not, even my Family is around me but, I just felt that it was like THE END, that I don't have someone to LEAN ON, to SHARE my burdens with because my friends are so FAR ENOUGH for me to share my problems ...
But,
Luckily I DID NOT .. I DIDN'T GIVE UP that easily..
it's the TRUTH that ones you are trapped in a decision you made, a choice you choose you have to STAND by yourself, be STRONG and always feel the presence of someone who makes you feel you are strong.

GIVING UP is also a CHOICE ,
A serious CHOICE that anyone can choose, it's EASY to do, it's easy to choose & easy to make, but hard to get up once you chose it.
It's like going to a wrong door and was closed and locked, it takes time until one person helps you to GET UP, helps you to be out of the wrong door you entered..

Once you have a BIG BIG problem as if you can't solve it..
remember:
There's no PROBLEM that can't be solve, we know some of it are hard to solve, hard to find a solution but IT HAS, Problems have SOLUTION and the solution is within that problem, analyze and ask help.

"JUST BE AFRAID, JUST DON'T GIVE UP"
...TRY BEFORE YOU QUIT...

No comments:

Post a Comment