Monday, February 27, 2012

Friends that are far away

I am in a situation that my friends whom I trust, whom I loved, whom I used to be with, is FAR..
They are so far from me and I am so far from them.
But,
I am so Glad & Happy that despite of not being with them, even if we are far apart, we never have and we never set boundaries between me and them, we still communicate and they are the same as if I never LEAVE..
FRIENDS Like them, are HARD TO FIND,
 really hard to find..
That's why I treasure what we had, what we have and what we are right now.
Because I know someday the friends I once Had will became "SOMEONE" in the near future and no one knows it even their own selves..

Great things in life can happen in a blink of an eye ..
and we don't know who's the lucky person....
 maybe it is one of our friends..
"NO ONE KNOWS"

Even they are FAR ..
I'm still here,
if they go away,
I'm still here,
if they turn back at me,
& when they look back,
I'm still here..

I am a FRIEND who'll never change even if I'm not the best
 I will still stay ..

No comments:

Post a Comment