Thursday, May 17, 2012

:Love is Blind"

Love is really blind and I could prove that, people could prove that especially, people who was being blind by LOVE.
I am still a teenager 15 years old for now, and I started to be in a serious relationship when I was 13, and I could say now, that I am too young and I didn't even notice at that time. I was so blind and ignorant that I couldn't control my own thoughts maybe because of my "curiosity". I thought I could be someone in his life until I graduated college, we planned together that we'll wait, our relationship could be describe as faithful but, hidden. "Relationship won't grow in a hidden process of LOVE" I know that I will not be allowed by my parents to be in a relationship especially my brother, my brother is more like a father to me and I promised that I won't be in a relationship until, the right time comes, but when I promised I already broke it before I say the word "Promise" because I already have and I am in a relationship at that time. I could say that I am so right at that time for some reasons like, he became my inspiration, he lessens my loneliness, I felt loved, I feel so protected and comfortable but now, I realized I don't need all of it for now, it's not the right time, I have a complete happy family to be with, who could fill all the reasons I said and it could be more than that.
Now, that I am out of the in L-O-V-E situation, I could say that I am so wrong and I regret it, I moved on but, not to the point that I plant grudges and hatred in my heart, maybe I planted some but, when the time comes that I realized all of these, the grudges and hatred all died and replaced with life and happiness. I thought I won't be able to move on but, I did it's just that your mid says no even if you can, "it's the free will" that makes you do everything you want, if you want that to happen you can if you would, don't say you can't if you didn't try it yet. "Don't judge your future if you aren't still there, because you never know"
all things change as how time passes by, it doesn't stop so there's always a way, and there's always hope.

*Learn*
"SMART PEOPLE LEARN ON OTHERS MISTAKE,
STUPID PEOPLE LEARN ON THEIR OWN."

and I admit, I became stupid in terms of love because I was BLIND and became deaf because I keep my ears hear all those wisdom from other people but, I just ignored it, that makes me so stupid that I rely on my own understanding and decisions.

I'm so sorry for my brother, he trusted me but, I broke his trust for me, I was so deaf and stupid,
He was hurt and he never deserves to be hurt by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment