Thursday, May 3, 2012

"I MOVED ON"

I had a friend,
way back home @ Davao..
She is a funny friend.. She changed me a looott.. than who I am before, I began to be someone I'm not but I should be..
But, that's not my point in my story..
When I left going @ U.S , in instance her love of her life went here to but, somewhere that's far where I am now.. we're both in a stage of Moving On.. trying to figure things out without the person / people who you trust or whom you love..
oh well, moving on is always been part of our life, we just use this term more common than adjustment..
but then, from December to May most likely t's already been 5 months had passed since that moving on thing.. I asked her let's just say: "Do you still <3 him?" and this was her reply: "somewhere deep deeep deep deep way deeepper sa heart ko love ko prin XD!" ohyea..  don't want to state the whole reply but this was the mesg. she meant ..
and my point, no matter how you break up with someone even though how hard it was to accept, you can still figure out within yourself that you ove that person "no matter what" / "unconditionally" but, we know as time passes by in our lives it changes the habit, lifestyles, thoughts and feelings as well, no matter how hard we try not to change but it's just the reality that we can't control, maybe some people do, but I have no idea how...

This is what life is.. Full of mysteries and it's interesting . :) so always take the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment