Friday, March 16, 2012

"His Message"

When I open my FB..
I received a message from my best friend before..
and when he said he gotta go..
I open my inbox with messages I received from him before..
As I was reading his message..
I cried so hard as if it would never last..
FLASHBACKS starts and I started blaming myself in my mind and my regrets makes my heart beats so fast ..
I remember the time that I didn't reply to his sweet messages because, I thought it's the best thing to do for him and for me to adjust, but now I  know it's wrong...
The message he sent me that says "I'll be right here w8ing FOR U 4ever"
The concerns he had for me when I was sick.
The feeling he felt for me that I still want to feel..
I ask myself..
Why ? why? why?
What did I do.. ?
why this things went so wrong..
His Christmas messages for me with sweet words make me so weak..
I wish I could brought back the time..
But I know I can't..
I just have to accept what happen and what had happen..
I can't do anything but to accept what's the result..
Things must happen..the way it should be..
and I'm pretty sure GOD has plan more better than we expected..

No comments:

Post a Comment