Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"PROMISES"

They say: "PROMISES are meant to be "BROKEN"
well, in some part it's TRUE .. I already PROVED it to myself..
It's really PAINFUL, but we can't do anything but to ACCEPT ..
I more prefer NOT to say I PROMISE, if you're sure or not sure if you can do it..
but rather say, I'll try and then make an action..
That's why it's true that "ACTIONS speaks louder than WORDS"
Many people having Heart ache because of Promises !.. when you didn't make that Promise, you'll gonna LOSE TRUST!..
so might as well, Don't SPEAK.. If you can't..
I also LOSE TRUST, because I already broke a Promise..
and I learn from it.. It's a bit HARD because you know that there's a person who's holding a grudge from you and you lose trust from him/her,
It's really painful for me but I know it's more painful in his/her part.
and now I realized that kind of pain he/she experienced..
you know why?
there's a person whom I really trust who PROMISED ! that he/she will keep it until I gonna come back.. But, he/she messaged me that he can't keep that promise anymore..
I also understand his/her part, but on the other way it's still PAINFUL..

So,  I'm not saying that don't trust to the people who say "I PROMISE" but, just be ready and EXPECT the UNEXPECTED so that, when something happens you won't be hurt that BAD..

No comments:

Post a Comment