Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"When we sinned against God, He forgives, when we planned to give up, he gives us strength to go on."

As I journey my life, I draw more closely to God but, it doesn't mean I am not tempted anymore. I am unworthy, no one is worthy, but God alone.  
When I committed sins against him, He FORGIVES. 
When I planned to give up, He gives me STRENGTH to go on.
When I am in pain, He HEALS me.
When I prayed, He answers.
God may answer Yes, Just wait, and No , When we asked for something in him through prayer, He gives signs about his answer, He knows what's best for us. Don't just open your eyes, open also your heart to see. Don't just pray and pray without works. When you asked for something, worked on it, don't just wait without doing anything because nothing will happen, God is there to help, guide, protect and accompany you in your journey, he is your best friend that will never leave you, he is just there waiting for you to open your heart to see him, he will be there wherever you are. You can't see him when you're feeling angry and when pride is overwhelming you. Be humble, good, and show obedience in His commandments and you'll see.

It may be hard to do all the commandments of the Lord, take it easy but sincerely, step by step it's like climbing a stairs, it may take too long but at the end it's worth it.

Faith without work is Dead. It's like a body without soul.  

No comments:

Post a Comment